Thursday, November 21, 2019

The New Bus Driver by Selina

My heart was at a panic I Couldn't get out everything was sealed shut. Stacy  was saying “don't dont panic everything is going to be alright I called the police they are on their way.”. Kevin the bus driver stopped the bus an area with nothing around only a house and a rusty old  truck. Kevin said “ you will be staying with me for a bit “. 


The bell had just rang. Me and stacy walked out of the classroom to go where the school bus picked us up. Me and stacey had walked to sat in the shade. We were on our phone waiting for the bus, stacy said “ Alice I’m going to text jenny and charlotte to go meet us at your house for a sleepover party”. The bus had just arrived I said to stacy “ stacy go ahead and text jenny  and charlotte but we got to go”. We walked to the bus. There was a new bus driver and to me he was a slightly tall chubby irish man with a beard that went from his sideburns to the other. Stacy, steve, and I just boarded the bus. The bus driver said “ Hi, I’m kevin i’m just subbing for the other bus driver for today”. I said “hi kevin i’m alice by the way” kevin said “ hi Alice”. Me a stacy sat in the back of the bus and steve sat in the middle towards the front of the bus. Stacy said to me “ kevin looks kinda creepy to me don’t you think so” I replied back “yeah he is scary”. We went on our phones looking for sleepover ideas. Me and stacy are going to throw a sleepover at my house. We have been planning this for the whole week, now it’s friday and we have the week off.

I had been curious where we were at so Before I got on google maps an alert had pop- up on my  phone that a bus driver is going to random schools in green bay county and had a photo of the bus driver. His picture: 

And that was the bus driver driving the bus right now. I showed stacy the picture and she said “ why do you have a picture of the bus driver for” I said to her, “ read the sentence  the bus driver is wanted by the cops” . Her face went white. The bus driver had missed my stop and I said out loud so he can hear “ you just passed my stop,” he did not respond. Stacy yelled “ I'm calling the police  if you don't stop this bus”. Kevin stopped the bus an area with nothing around only a house and a rusty old truck and a sigh called rust bit rd.. Kevin said “ you will be staying with me for a bit “. Stacy called the police as fast as she can and gave the cop all the information. My heart was in a panic, stacy said “ everything is going to be alright I called the police  they are on there way”. I rushed to an exit but it was sealed shut if he put glue on it. I even tried the windows and did not budge open. Kevin got out of the bus and went in this house and forgot the keys in the ignition. Stacy said “ go try to start the bus and close the door” I was shaking I walked slowly down the aisle stacy whispered “ hurry up” and I got to the seat. I closed the door and I saw a map the school was pinn point  and another pin point was the next state in a farm country. Stacy crouch walking to me she sat in the seat behind me. She said “ hurry start the engine before he comes back. My hands were shaking and I started the engine. Kevin came out of his house with rope and duct tape. He ran to the bus and tried opening the door but stacy pushed the lever with her foot. I made a U-turn and hit the gas pedal. Stacy said “ stop at the nearest police station”.  The sign had the nearest town which was 2 miles. We went through the town and there was a police station so I stopped the bus in the middle of the parking lot of the police station as best I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment