Thursday, November 21, 2019

The Horrible Morning - by Mylee


Monday morning, the worst of all, my name is Mia, I hopps out of bed and straight into her slippers.  I hear mom scream from downstairs “ Honey breakfast is ready, it's your favorite pancakes with eggs and bacon.” Oh great mom is home I think I wonder what crazy story she has to tell me. I start to realize that there is something mushy is my slippers. EWW there pancake mix in my slippers. I go out of my room and my makeup palette is shattered. I go downstairs and my pancake is burned and my eggs have mustard in them. I think to myself can my day get any worse. I hurry and run upstairs to get my hair done and get dressed. I stumble on my makeup palette and I want to stop and cry. It took my 5 weeks to be able to get that pallete and I just got it yesterday. I finally am dressed and my hair is done and my mom yelled “ honey the bus is here” I run onto the bus and then I go to the back, I tell my friends about my morning and she asks me where my bags are. I FORGOT MY BAGS!!! I get up and go to the window and my bags are on the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment