Thursday, November 21, 2019

Creative Blog by Danny


I was getting ready to go to school “ Mom did you make me Pancakes?” Kate asked “ Yes I did honey do you want me to take you to school or are you riding the bus? Mom said “ I will take the bus, my friend wants me to go with her” Kate. I walked out of the house it was gloomy and it was wet it sprinkled last night and it is very cold “ AHHHHHHHH” Yelled Kate her mom came out “ What's wrong honey” Said Mom “ My hair has tangles Mom” Said Kate. “ Oh my goodness honey it's alright” Said Mom. I got to the bus stop a boy with strange hair was at the bus stop SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS The bus stopped to pick us up “ Good morning Robby” Kate said “ Good morning Kate” Robby said I went to the back of the bus it is very scary back there “ Legend has it that someone died back here and he haunted whoever sits back here” Katie said, I put my face against the back window like if I was scared The window felt like A snowy day on my hands We were all laughing.- We got to school and me and My friend were noticing a new kid and we said “ He looks kinda scary it's like he sleeps in a coffin and as if he is the one that died in the back of the bus” We both said, we laughed our way to class. When we got there the teacher named Mr. Heist said “ Kate and Katie shut up if you guys don’t let's see you laugh at 3:00” We both stopped laughing. When I got home my parents weren’t there I was home alone I heard footsteps from the top of the stairs I went up there and boom there was someone in a mask I ran out and he took the mask off it was the Emo guy I ran. I would never want to step foot in that house ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment