Thursday, November 21, 2019

Creative Blog by Natalie


One day after school I was on my way home on the bus. Everything was going normal but then the bus came to a stop. I looked out the window and I  saw people coming toward the bus in scary clown costumes. Next thing I know they were coming down the row on the bus looking into every seat for the kid that was the most scared of them. There was this one kid who got in a fight a long time ago who was terrified of them and he was screaming.  He was screaming so loud that I thought that China could hear him. They reached over and handed him something and he was silent. Before they got to my seat I ran to the back of the bus trying to find a way out. But I didn't make it in time and they were right behind me. Next thing that I know is they are sticking out a candy bag for me to get some. Then the bus driver told us that it was all a prank it was planned and for them to have a good Halloween. 

No comments:

Post a Comment